BEYOOOOONDS 7/1 Q&A: What have you been reading recently? (Magazines and manga are also OK to share)

 

Q: What have you been reading recently? (Magazines and manga are also OK to share)

*Notes on selected entries will be at the bottom of this article


Ichioka Reina
I'm reading "The Black House" by Kishi Yusuke at the moment, it's highly acclaimed!
I haven't even gotten to the end and it's already giving me the shivers!

Shimakura Rika
"Whales and the Japanese: How We Have Come to Live in Harmony with the Bounty of the Sea"[1]

Nishida Shiori
Nothing,,.


Eguchi Saya
"World Trigger"


Takase Kurumi
Recommended to me by another member, I'm reading "Tokyo Revengers"


Maeda Kokoro
Right now I'm reading "You who lives in the moment, I'll never forget you"[2]


Yamazaki Yuhane
Doraemon

Okamura Minami
"The new element Nihonium, how was it created?"


Kiyono Momohime
Sekaikan Ozaki's "With my whispers"[3]

Hirai Miyo
My assigned readings....


Kobayashi Honoka
I'm reading the manga "Fullmetal Alchemist"


Satoyoshi Utano
I'm re-reading Cardcaptor Sakura!
I'm the type of person that re-reads books and manga over and over again!
Ah, I really wanna go to a bookstore.


[1] Written by bureaucrat and front liner of the International Whaling Commission Komatsu Masayuki, this title seeks to find answers on the relationship between Japanese culture and whaling. Included is a detailed explanation on why the IWC decided to ban whaling in the first place, and how new science proves that whaling is something worth reviving.

[2] Reserved school boy Akihiko becomes the popular girl Kaori's personal photographer. He soon becomes busy with the free-spirited Kaori always pulling his strings. One day, however, he learns that behind her bright smile, she battles a grave illness. With the resolve to capture her living likeness in a photograph, Akihiko continues his job as her personal photographer. A heartbreakingly sad pure love-story worth your boxes of tissues.

[3] In commemoration of CreepHyp's 10th anniversary of their major debut, Sekaikan Ozaki releases 75 never-before-seen song lyrics from songs dating back to his indie days to his latest album. 


Translation, and writing: BE HAPPY! ShimakuLOVE

Comments