BEYOOOOONDS 6/24 Q&A: What's your best anger management method for when you get frustrated?


Q: What's your best anger management method for when you get frustrated?



Ichioka Reina
Take a deep breath!
It all boils down to this!

Shimakura Rika
When I think about how angry I am, and how I get tired and unnecessarily self-destructive, I stop being upset.

Nishida Shiori
I isolate myself!


Eguchi Saya
I yell at the top of my lungs to relieve stress!


Takase Kurumi
Laughing!


Maeda Kokoro
I try my best to think that things like this just happen.


Yamazaki Yuhane
I watch Doraemon.

Okamura Minami
I sleep in silence.
This is really the best!


Kiyono Momohime
I sit in my room and stare at nothing.

Hirai Miyo
Before I start getting really upset, I find that imagining a scenario where I get really pissed occasionally satisfies me!


Kobayashi Honoka
Just keep quiet!!!!
Until it's resolved, I don't speak a word.


Satoyoshi Utano
Then I think about whether or not getting angry about the matter benefits me, or if it's appropriate to get upset!
When I get mad and frustrated feels not worth it or seems to affect those around me, I just stop thinking about it then and there! LOL
Sometimes, thinking about what made me frustrated can benefit myself as a person or lead to a solution to the problem, so when it happens, "why?" and "what would I do if it happens again?" I tend to think about these things alone!



Translation: BE HAPPY! ShimakuLOVE

Comments