BEYOOOOONDS 6/3 Q&A: What do you wish you learned when you were younger?


Q: What do you wish you learned when you were younger?



Ichioka Reina
Ballet
I only ever tried it out, but I never went on with it
I wish I learned how to have a flexible body from a young age!

Shimakura Rika
English and skin diving

Nishida Shiori
Swimming and calligraphy


Eguchi Saya
Swimming
I'm not a good swimmer and struggled during swimming lessons, so I wish I learned it sooner.


Takase Kurumi
Piano!
After watching Kobayashi Honoka-chan play the piano, I think it'd be sooooo fun to play like her!


Maeda Kokoro
For sure piano~
And then dance! Singing too!


Yamazaki Yuhane
Ballet

Okamura Minami
Ballet!
I'm have a stiff body, so I think that if I started ballet as a child I'd have a more flexible body now.
And ballet dancers have such good posture!!


Kiyono Momohime
Piano
I wish I learned even just the basics of music..
Lately, I've been seriously considering taking piano lessons.

Hirai Miyo
Soccer!


Kobayashi Honoka
Classical Ballet!
Like Hirai Miyo-chan, I adore her unshakable core strength and the elegance in the way she moves her body!


Satoyoshi Utano
English and calligraphy!!!!
And a musical instrument!!!!!
I think it wouldn't hurt to try.



Translation: BE HAPPY! ShimakuLOVE

Comments