BEYOOOOONDS 6/10 Q&A: Please tell us your favorite anime characters.

 

Q: Please tell us your favorite anime characters.



Ichioka Reina
Black Butler → Sebastian Michaelis
Uta no ☆ Prince-sama → Ichinose Tokiya
A3! → Chigasaki Itaru, Furuichi Sakyo
Attack on Titan → Commander Erwin


Shimakura Rika
Levi, Uesugi Tatsuya, Mine Fujiko

Nishida Shiori
Koizumi Hanayo from "Love Live!"


Eguchi Saya
Todoroki Shoto from "My Hero Academia" !


Takase Kurumi
There are so many I can't pick just one, so... Fujishiro Mona from "Puraore! ~PRIDE OF ORANGE~" !


Maeda Kokoro
Momobari Kirari from "Kakegurui" ! She's so pretty...
Zen from "Akagami No Shirayukihime" ! He's so cool I like him!
And then Gojo Satoru from "Jujutsu Kaisen"
Oh wow, they all have silver hair and blue eyes..


Yamazaki Yuhane
Nobi Nobita

Okamura Minami
I don't really watch anime... but I love Sofia from "Sofia the First" !!


Kiyono Momohime
Recently, an anime character I've come to like is Kabao-kun from "Let's go! Anpanman"
His wholesomeness.
I think he's really one of a kind.

Hirai Miyo
The Count of Girodelle from "Versailles no Bara"


Kobayashi Honoka
Right now I'm watching "My Hero Academia" so I like Midoriya Izuku! I really just tend to lean towards main characters! LOL


Satoyoshi Utano
After very careful selection followed by careful selection:
Cure Amour / Ruru Amour-chan (HUGtto! Pretty Cure)
Cure Coral / Suzumura Sango-chan (Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure)
Sailor Neptune / Kaiou Michiru-chan (Sailor Moon)
Daidouji Tomoyo-chan (Cardcaptor Sakura)



Translation: BE HAPPY! ShimakuLOVE

Comments